All of our services are free.
A trusted place for information and counseling
on all available long term care support options for seniors,
disabled adults and their caregivers.
We Can Help
- With crisis intervention
- With applications for the Prescription Assistance Program
- With Medicare counseling and assist with Part D selection
- Make it easier to find health and social support options
- Support families in their efforts to care for their loved ones.
- Streamline and simplify the eligibility process for various programs.
- Target individuals who are at imminent risk of being institutionalized.
- Ensure that clients understand their long term care option.
- Red River
Prescription Assistance Program
- You may be eligible to receive FREE Medicine.....
- If you are a senior or disabled adult.
- If you income is at or below $29,400 annually ($2,450 monthly )if you live alone or $39,600 annually ($3,300 monthly) if you live with someone else.
- When you reach your coverage gap in Medicare Part D.
All of our services are free! Just Ask!